3. Cooking: made cheese, yogurt, Greek yogurt, butter and ice cream. It was a dairy kind of week. Most of our meals were variations on salad and leftovers (I pretty much cleaned out my leftovers stash in the freezer).
4. Clipped some coupons from newspaper ads.
5. Went to garage sales and spent $8.55. Some of the things I got were clothing for myself and kitchen items. I have a haul video with all of the specifics here.
6. Resized a t-shirt to fit myself.
7. FRUGAL FAIL: Farmers market. This week I tried selling at a Thursday night market instead of my regular Saturday morning market. I spent pretty much ALL of Thursday baking and/or selling, and ended up losing $4.75 after costs. This was my last scheduled market of the year, thank goodness. I can usually make $30.00 or $40.00 at a Saturday morning market, but the Thursday booth cost more and I sold less than half of what I normally do. It was a complete waste of a day for me.
I am happy to be done with farmers markets for the year (most likely). I will be able to focus a lot more on my soap making, strawberry patch, writing and homemaking.
I put up FIVE (!) videos over the last week:
Wednesday #2: Spaghetti (our lunch meal for Wednesday)
Instant Pot: Boiled Eggs, Bone Broth and Rice (food prep in the IP)
Eat for $10 a Week: Couponing
Kroger/Couponing Grocery Haul: $12.42
Garage Sale Haul: $8.55
Well, that's it for my frugal week!
Til next time,