1. Line dried two loads of laundry.
2. Shopping: we went to Kroger this week and spent $11.83. You can watch my grocery haul on Youtube!!
3. Used a 10% off coupon at TSC to buy goat feed, a flower bulb, and something that Hubs wanted. I got three bags of feed, which will last at least 6 months. I decided to buy it all at once, since I had the coupon anyway.
I also found a narcissus bulb-forcing kit (after Christmas sale!) for $2.70. It came with the pot, dirt, and bulb. I planted the bulb in its pot right away. Even if the bulb does not bloom this spring, I'm hopeful that it will flower next year. I am always looking for flowers to grow indoors during the winter months.
5. Made cheese with a bit of milk that was about to expire. It made a little bowlful that we had with spaghetti for lunch. Waste not, want not!
7. Made sugar-free no bake cookies. They were SOOOO good. Even Hubs thought they were decent. The recipe was basically identical to the sugar one, except instead of butter it used coconut oil, and instead of sugar I used honey and Truvia (stevia). I think it would be cheaper and just as healthy to use butter, so I am going to try that before posting a recipe. I thought the honey/Truvia blend worked well. There was only a slight hint of stevia aftertaste that I noticed. I don't think Hubs would have noticed either, had I not told him.
I spent one day this week, therefore, learning how to edit videos from my phone to make them 'tube worthy. First I tried downloading an editing app (that didn't work), then I tried editing them on my phone before uploading. Finally, I found that the easiest thing to do is take the video on your phone, and then do the editing on the computer (Youtube Editor) after the clip has uploaded to Youtube. I found which fonts I like the best for titles and also figured out how to add music, links, and stuff like that. It was a long day, but time well spent.
Right now I have this week's haul on my channel, plus a clip on pantry shopping vs. grocery list shopping, and a clip on how I use my grocery store comparison chart. If you're interested, subscribe to my channel! If all goes well, I will be uploading at least one video every week.
And that's all, folks! Til next time,