2. Picked ups cans. I've been trying to walk at least a mile per day, and picked up at least $1.00 in cans last week. Hopefully in April the roads won't be so muddy, and I can get back to biking!
3. Processed three roosters and one spent hen! This has been on my list for MONTHS. It's just one of those things I really dislike doing. Not only will it lower the grocery bill, but it will also lower my hobby farm spending. There are still some more roosters and spent hens I would like to put in the freezer, but I consider four a decent accomplishment; a $20.00 savings in food, and another $5.00/month savings in animal feed. It's pointless to keep feeding birds that don't lay any eggs!!
4. Sold an item on Ebay. Yay! Another $10.00 in my pocket and one less piece of junk in storage.
5. Worked on the draft for my vegetable book. Right now it's at about 15,000 words. I think most of the content is finished up, except I want to put a few recipes in the back and maybe expand the section on reducing waste.
6. Line dried two loads of laundry.
7. My African violet plant rebloomed! That was really exciting for me, because it hasn't bloomed since I got it several years ago. Our house doesn't have a lot of natural light, which makes it challenging for me to grow houseplants.
That's about it. I was short on frugal accomplishments this week, but we are tying up a lot of loose ends around here and I hope to get "back in the groove" during the month of April.
What were some of your frugal accomplishments?